The advantages of Thermal pad are as follows:
1. The thermal conductive silicone sheet can bridge the process gap in the structure, and reduce the process gap requirements of the radiator and the heat dissipation structure. The thickness and softness of the thermal conductive silicone sheet can be adjusted according to different designs, so it can be in the heat conduction channel. Bridging the difference in the size of the heat dissipation structure and the chip, and reducing the production requirements for the contact surface of the heat sink in the structural design, especially the flatness and roughness.
2. The range and stability of thermal conductivity, thermally conductive silicone sheet has a wider choice of thermal conductivity, and its products can be from 0.8w/k.m to 5.0w/k.m or even above, with stable performance and reliable long-term use.
3. The advantages of shock absorption and sound absorption. The silicone carrier of the thermally conductive silicone sheet determines its good elasticity and compression ratio, thereby achieving the shock absorption effect. If the density and softness are adjusted, it can produce a good effect on low-frequency electromagnetic noise. Absorption.
4. Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and high-voltage insulation, the performance of insulation The thermal conductive silicone sheet has insulating and thermal conductivity characteristics due to its own material characteristics, and has good protection against EMC. The silicone material is not easy to be pierced and stressed. If it is torn or broken in the state, EMC reliability is better.
5. Reusable convenience. The thermal conductive silicone sheet is stable and solid, with optional adhesive strength, easy to disassemble and reusable. Once the thermally conductive double-sided adhesive is used, it is not easy to disassemble, there is a risk of damaging the chip and surrounding components, and it is not easy to disassemble completely.
Specific application areas of Thermal pad include:
LED industry use
The thermally conductive silicone sheet is used between the aluminum substrate and the heat sink; the thermally conductive silicone sheet is used between the aluminum substrate and the housing.
Use heat conduction and heat dissipation between MOS tube, transformer (or capacitor/PFC inductor ) and heat sink or shell.
The heat dissipation of TD-CDMA products between the motherboard IC and the heat sink or shell.
Household equipment industry
Heat dissipation between the set-top box DC-DC IC and the housing.
Applications in the automotive electronics industry
Automotive electronic industry applications (such as xenon lamp ballasts, audio, car series