1. The performance requirements of the product used for the potting glue, such as: use temperature, alternating heat and cold conditions, internal stress of components, outdoor use or indoor use, stress conditions, whether environmental protection is required, flame retardant and heat conduction, color Ask to wait.
2. The potting process used by the product: manual or automatic potting, room temperature or heating curing, time required for sizing after mixing, colloid solidification time, complete curing time, etc.
Epoxy resin potting glue use steps:
1.To keep the products to be potted dry and clean;
2.When using, please check the A agent first, observe whether there is any sedimentation, and fully stir the A agent evenly;
3.Take the amount according to the proportion, and the weighing is accurate. Please remember that the proportion is a weight ratio rather than a volume ratio. After A and B agents are mixed, they must be fully stirred evenly to avoid incomplete curing;
4.After mixing evenly, please pour glue in time, and try to use up the mixed glue within the usable time;
5.After pouring, the glue will gradually penetrate into the gaps of the product, if necessary, please perform a second glue pouring;
6.During the curing process, please keep the environment clean to prevent impurities or dust from falling on the surface of the uncured glue.
Analysis of common problems in the operation of epoxy resin potting glue:
1. The glue is not cured, the possible reason: put too little or too much curing agent (the ratio is very different), glue A has been stored for a long time and has not been stirred or not evenly stirred before use.
2. The glue that should be hard glue is soft after curing. The possible reason: the glue ratio is incorrect: if the ratio is not according to the weight ratio or the deviation is large (this may happen if there is more or less curing agent) , Glue A has been stored for a long time and has not been stirred or evenly stirred before use.
3. Some glues are cured, and some glues are not cured or not completely cured. Possible reasons: uneven mixing, long storage time of glue A, not stirred or not evenly stirred before use.
4. After curing, the surface of the glue is very uneven or there are many bubbles. Possible reasons: curing too fast, heating and curing temperature is too high, approaching or exceeding the operating time for potting and dispensing.
5. After curing, the surface of the glue is oily. The possible reasons are: water in the glue filling process, too humid, A glue has been stored for a long time and has not been stirred or stirred evenly before use.