Thermal conductive adhesive is a one-component, heat conduction model, room temperature curing silicone adhesive sealant, channeled through the moisture condensation reaction in air low molecular cause cross-linking curing, and sulfide into high-performance elastomer, thermally conductive adhesive and organic silicon thermal conductive adhesive, thermally conductive silicone, thermal silicone rubber, heat transfer, thermally conductive adhesive, thermal plastic, cooling gel. It has good thermal conductivity and high-grade pressure resistance, and its function is to fill the big requirement between thermal conductive silicone chip processor and radiator, and it is the best product to replace thermal conductive silicone grease and thermal conductive paste with mica piece of binary heat dissipation system. The thermally conductive adhesive has excellent properties of alternating heat and cold resistance, aging resistance, and electrical insulation. And has excellent moisture-proof, seismic resistance, resistance to corona, leakage resistance, and chemical medium performance. Sustainable use at -50 ~ 200℃ and maintain performance. Does not swell and is well bonded to most metallic and nonmetallic materials.
1. No screws are needed for fixing, which can reduce the cost of parts and improve production efficiency; Thermal conductive adhesive replaced the traditional card and screw connection;
2. The adhesive has strong adhesion to the metal surface and is not easy to peel off. It is widely used for bonding and sealing PTC sheet and aluminum heat sink.
3, comprehensive contact, to provide a more effective cooling effect, good use temperature range -50 ~ 200℃.
4, high dielectric strength, ensure the electrical insulation characteristics; Single component, easy to use;
5. Elastic bonding, shockproof, shock-absorbing, suitable for vibration source electrical equipment;
6, fast bonding speed, strong bonding, bonding lasting; Suitable for different product design and process flow
1. Mainly used for heat dissipation of CPU radiators, thyristors, between wafers and heat sinks, and heat dissipation of electric irons bottom plate
2. Used for heat conduction, heat dissipation, and insulation between heat sink and CPU. Such as computer and related equipment, audio-visual audio, electronics, electrical appliances, etc.;
3. Used for heat dissipation in various high-power applications. Heat transfer related electrical appliances such as semiconductor refrigeration, water dispenser, electric kettle, TV power amplifier tube, and heat sink
4. Used for bonding and heat conduction on high precision DVD decoder board, transformer heat conduction and electronic components fixing, then filling;
5. Heat dissipation bonding between LED drive module and shell; High-power LED projection lamp, LED street lamp, LED power supply, LED underwater landscape lamp, LED point light source, LED indoor downlight, etc., are bonded to the bracket
1, clean the surface: will be stuck or coated surface clean, remove rust, dust, and oil, etc.
2. Sizing: Unscrew the cap of the rubber tube, squeeze the glue liquid onto the cleaned surface, make it evenly distributed, and then fix the adhesive surface together.
3. Solidification: Place the glued or sealed parts in the air and let them solidify naturally. The curing process is a curing process from the surface to the interior. Within 24 hours (room temperature and 55% relative humidity), the glue will cure to a depth of 2 ~ 4mm. If the position is deep, especially in the part that is not easy to contact with air, the time of complete curing will be extended, if the temperature is low, the curing time will also be extended. It is recommended that the user wait long enough for the bonding strength and integrity to remain intact before further treatment or packaging of the bonded components.