Nowadays, a lot of electrical appliances have been using thermal conductive silicone grease, which is a kind of thermally conductive material with a unique performance that is difficult to be replaced with other thermal conductive products, and that is why it is used in huge quantity every year. But some users find that the thermally conductive silicone grease is not cured in the process of use, what is going on?
The main raw material is silicone, then add some materials with better heat resistance and thermal conductivity, and apply it directly on the surface of the substrate when using. After application, it does not need any waiting time for the next construction.
At this time, the thermally conductive silicone grease is in the state of paste. If it remains in the state of the paste after using for a while, it is the best product because the characteristic of thermal conductive silicone grease is that it will never be cured, and even if the surface becomes slightly dry during the use, it will not affect the use.
If the thermally conductive silicone grease cures and dries up, it is a substandard product. Once the thermally conductive silicone grease cures, it loses its thermal conductivity and has no meaningful use.
Thermal conductive silicone grease has good electrical insulation performance after use, and there is no great restriction on the use of stability, even in low temperature, there is no curing phenomenon, and it can also play the role of dustproof.
Thermal grease has been commonly used in automobile water tanks, computers, TV, refrigerator, automobile electronic parts, etc. However, it should be noted that it should not be applied too thickly, preferably not more than the thickness of a piece of paper.
It should be kept away from children to avoid accidental ingestion, and once it is accidentally ingested or gets into the eyes during the construction process, you must seek medical attention in time.